Contact Us

If you discover an organisation which you believe is breaching the Data Protection Act 1998, then we would be interested to hear about it. Of course, you should firstly contact the organisation to have them resolve the problem but if that proves unsatisfactory, then you should lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner. We think, though that it is important to give these matters maximum publicity so that others can assist or take advantage. Please keep us in the loop.

E-mail address





Please complete the form below to contact us.



Enter the code shown:*
This is a CAPTCHA Image 
(*) Mandatory field